Guava & Gold® – Our Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
Welcome to the Guava & Gold® website.
This website is owned and operated by Price Wild Enterprises Limited, which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10577248 (“we/us/our” in these terms and conditions of online sale). Our registered office is at 11 Greek Street, London W1D 4DJ. Guava & Gold® and the Guava & Gold® logo are registered trademarks of Price Wild Enterprises Ltd. Our registered VAT number is 290 4154 13.
We are delighted that you are visiting our website and set out here our full terms and conditions for customers visiting it and placing orders with us through it (“you/your” in these terms and conditions of online sale). We hope that they will make your shopping experience with us clear and easy.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you how we will provide our products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. When you buy something from www.guavaandgold.com, our terms and conditions will apply between us and you and you agree to them. If you do not agree them, you should not use this website.
We do make changes to our terms and conditions from time to time so it is your responsibility to check them before you place an order with us. They do not affect your statutory rights.
If you think that there is a mistake in these terms and conditions, please contact us to discuss.
You must be eighteen years or older to buy goods from this website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you should only buy goods from this website under the supervision, and with the agreement, of your parent or legal guardian.
How to contact us
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at c/o Fortus East, 1 Rushmills, Northampton NN4 7YB.
If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in our order. “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
All rights, including trademarks, logos and copyright, in this website are owned by us. They are protected by UK and international trademark law. Any use of this website or its contents, other than for your own personal use and non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not change or delete anything on this website nor post anything on it. Other than where needed to place an order with us, you may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, sell or in any way exploit our registered rights without our prior written consent.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You should restrict access to your computer to prevent unauthorised use of your Guava & Gold account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and/or password. You should take all necessary steps to keep your account details and password secure. If you think that your account has been accessed without your authorisation or otherwise compromised, you should change your password and notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Guava & Gold website and to terminate accounts, remove or modify contents on the website or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, we will not make any charge to you.
Illustrations on our website
We have taken great care putting this website together. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions, dimensions and details of our products are accurate at the time of publishing. However, the images of our products are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your device’s display of the colours of our packaging and products accurately reflects the actual colour of our products on delivery. Your product may vary slightly from our images and our packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
Insofar as allowed by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website or other website pages which may show our products. Links to other websites are to help you only and should not be taken as an endorsement by us of the contents of those websites nor of the products, services or suppliers referred to therein.
We disclaim any liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any information in this website, any off-website or any linked website.
Our pricing policy
- We have tried to ensure that the prices quoted for our products are accurate at the time of publishing but it is always possible that, despite out best efforts, some of the products on our website may be incorrectly priced. We aim only to accept orders if there are no material errors in the description and pricing of our products at the time of your order.
- All of the prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT (as applicable), which is currently 20% in the UK. All customers paying from the UK and EU are required by law to pay VAT as are those customers placing an order which will ship to the UK. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- The prices on the website do not include our delivery charges, which will be shown separately as you go through our ordering process.
- The total cost of your order will be the price of the products(s) ordered (which includes VAT, as applicable) and the applicable delivery charges for our UK or international customers. If you wish to obtain a VAT receipt, please contact us on email@example.com, quoting your order number with the subject line “VAT receipt”.
- If a product’s correct price is higher than displayed on our website, we will cancel your order and notify you so you can tell us what you want to do. We will give you the opportunity to purchase the product at its correct price. We do not take payment for your order until we dispatch the items you have bought to you.
- If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable, and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a pricing error, we may end the contract, refund any sums you have paid to us and require the return of any products provided to you.
- When you place an order with us, you agree that all of the information you give to us is accurate and complete. You can correct an error on your order up until the point you click on “submit order” during our ordering process.
- If you realise that there is an error in what you have told us after submitting your order, please let us know as soon as possible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and we will try to put it right for you. We cannot, however, be held accountable for any incorrect information supplied by you at our checkout.
- We may change our products to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- All orders placed with us are subject to acceptance by us and stock availability. Validly stated prices for products on our website remain in effect for so long as the product is available or as otherwise stated on our website.
- Please note that we do reserve the right to refuse to accept an order at our discretion.
- We will send you an email as soon as possible to let you know we have received your order. We will also give you an order number. Please keep this for your records.
- If we do not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will let you know and we may not accept your order. If we do not have enough stock but do accept your order and give you an order number, we will not take payment from you until the goods are back in stock and ready to be dispatched to you.
- When your order has been dispatched, we will send you an email confirming that we have accepted your order and that your goods have been dispatched. There will then be a legally binding contract between us. If, for any reason, an email is not sent to you about dispatch, there will be a legally binding contract between us when the products are sent out to you.
- A product will be your responsibility from the time it is delivered to the address you have given to us.
- You own a product once we have received payment in full for it.
You can pay for your goods using any of the payment methods on our website.
Please note that all debit/credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by your card issuer.
Payment will be cleared and debited from your account when your order is dispatched. We retain legal ownership of the goods until we have received payment in full from you. If we refund the cost of goods purchased to you, legal ownership of them will revert to us.
Your right to cancel
Please refer to the delivery and returns section of our website for details of your right to cancel an order placed with us.
Our right to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us (or our nominated delivery partner) to deliver the products to you.
You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situation set out above, we will refund to you any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
Events beyond our control
Please note that we are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay or failure has arisen for a reason which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Limitation of liability
We do not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, in connection with this website. That is so in respect of any representations or warranties as to quality, non-infringement or fitness for purpose save for where the same cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
We shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or misstatements nor any misleading, deceitful or false statements made on it.
As far as is permissible by law, we are not liable for any loss of, or interruption to, business. We will not liable for any loss or damages incurred caused by dealings with the website or any off-website links nor computer viruses or system malfunctions which may occur as a result of your use of our website. You should take all reasonable steps to protect your own computer or device from viruses or system malfunctions.
Exclusions of liability
We do not exclude our limit our liability in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions do not apply to any damages for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees or agents or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
In the event that any disclaimer or exclusion of liability by us should be adjudged to be unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions and the disclaimers and exclusions of liability in them are governed by the law of England and Wales and are to be construed in accordance with them. In using our website and entering into any contract with us, you agree to be bound by the laws of England and Wales, as do we.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Still need a little help?
No problem. Just email us here.